This documentary tells the story of the Buddha’s life, a journey especially relevant to our own bewildering times of violent change and spiritual confusion. It features the work of some of the world’s greatest artists and sculptors, who across two millennia, have depicted the Buddha’s life in art rich in beauty and complexity. Hear insights into the ancient narrative by contemporary Buddhists, including Pulitzer Prize winning poet W.S. Merwin and His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Why do we get old, get ill and die? How can we escape from suffering? The story of how Prince Siddhartha Gautama left a life of luxury to embark on a search for the answers, and how he eventually became the Buddha -- the Enlightened One.
Animation by Ceiren Bell
-ALL TYPES AND MISSIONS IN EARTH ?
The vastness space immense and boundless, in that it has 2 parts:
1/- Buddha’s world that is where Buddha natures and the Buddhas live.
2/- Three realms where Heaven realms, Deva immortals, Human beings and living beings live.
Human realm has 6 duties:
- One: Creating Yang good deeds karma, to be born in Heaven realms or the Pure Land to enjoy Yang
- Two: Creating Yin good deeds karma, to become deity or wealthy people in this earth.
- Three: Creating evil deeds karma, to be in animals’ realm, hell realm or plants realm.
- Four: Do not create any Yang good deeds karma or Yin good deeds karma, but wanted to live forever
in the ancestry.
- Five: Creating merits to return back to the Buddha’s world.
- Six: Creating an immediate state body to transport 5 duties mention above to enjoy blessing bliss of
Yang good deeds karma in Heavens or Pure Land; Yin good deeds karma; Karma lives in the ancestry;
paid for evil deeds karma; or transport the sheath of Buddha nature which has stored merits to return
to the Buddha’s world.
Hungry Ghost realm has 1 duty:
To scramble for foods with others.
Animal realm has 2 duties:One is paying for causes and effects when being human desired killing animals.
Two is becoming foods for human beings and others types.
Hell realm has 1 duty:
Paid for causes and effects when being human committed strong sin.
Plants realm has 2 duties:
One: Paying for causes and effects when being a human mislead others about liberation.
Two: Becoming foods for human beings and others types.
Constructive of the earth:
The earth is created by 5 elements: earth – water – air – fire – Energy of Yin Yang.
Duties of the earth:
- Being a platform for humans, all types of animals, and all types of plants to live.
- Rotate to create magnetic attraction of physics born through the causal reincarnation.
- Place that contains 6 types of living beings: Asuras, humans, hungry ghosts, animals, hell, and plants.
#zenzong #buddha #thientong
👉Zen Buddhism white book
ORGANIZATION OF 1 THREE REALMS ? ORGANIZATION OF THE BUDDHA'S WORLD?
Organization of 1 Three Realms:
Three is three, Realm is realm or boundary. Where is it?
- It’s 1 small cluster in the Cosmos Universe. If we assume within a form in the cosmos universe, the
three realms are still smaller than a piece of sand in this earth.
- In 1 the three realms has 1 Sun, there are 45 planets which have life, there are numberless of planets
created by: Gold – Wood – Water – Fire – Earth – Energy Yin – Energy Yang.
-There are 4 zodiac revolutions around the sun and 1 revolution to protect the three realms, divided as
1/- One Sun at the center: consecutive burning up the heat and light to warm and light for 45 planets
around 4 zodiac revolutions.
2/- Zodiac revolution 1: There are 6 planets created by four elements and electromagnetic energy of
Yin + Yang without color is where human, 4 others living beings, and plants live together.
3/- Zodiac revolution 2: There are 11 planets created by the electromagnetic energy of Yin + Yang with
5 dark colors, this is where heaven realms live.
4/- Zodiac revolution 3: There are 17 planets created by the electromagnetic energy of Yin + Yang with
12 prismatic colors divided into 2 places:
- Place 1: There are 11 planets created by the electromagnetic energy of Yin + Yang with 12 prismatic
colors and dreamlike is where heaven realms live.
- Place 2: There are 6 planets created by the electromagnetic energy of Yin + Yang with 12 prismatic
colors, but extremely purity is where deva immortals live.
5/- Zodiac revolution 4: There are 11 planets created by the electromagnetic energy of Yin + Yang
without color is where heaven realms are, for those who enjoy bliss of purity to live.
6/- The protection revolution of the three realms: There is not any planet, but there are only 2electromagnetic energy of Yin + Yang divided into 3 parts of use:
- Use 1 is electromagnetic energy of Yin: Always suck and compress hard together all planets in the
three realms and won’t let them escape from the three realms.
- Use 2 is electromagnetic energy of Yang: Always pushes out the three realms around and doesn’t let
all three realms collide with each other.
- Use 3 is developing the compression: Creating the compression in 1 three realms to let the living
planets and material planets gyrate and fly in the vastness of space in the three realms.
Organization of the Buddha’s world:
- Buddha’s world has 3 parts:
- One: The vastness of space so immense to embrace the universe, wherever the universe is the
Buddha’s world is that immense. In the Buddha’s world created by the energy of Halo; this energy of
Halo becomes the living for Buddha nature, the Buddha, Heaven, Immortal deva, deity, humans and all
living beings in those three realms.
- Two: Place where numberless of Buddha natures live.
- Three: Place where numberless of the Buddhas live.
The Gnostic life of 36 Zen masters
☞ ☞ https://youtu.be/5vj0Ra5k4lc?list=PLO...
King Tran Nhan Tong teaching his children
Universe and Buddha's Life:
Legend of the
The Buddha taught Zen Buddhism and the Formula of Liberation: